Welcome to Scioto Health Plan
The Scioto Health Plan, SE Division of OHI is a not-for-profit health plan, currently self-funding medical and dental coverage for the benefit of twelve school districts and an Educational Service Center (ESC) in the SE region of Ohio. Our mission continues to be able to provide employees and their families the most competitive and cost effective benefits possible.
What Makes SHP Successful?
- All employer groups are equally represented on the Board of Trustees
- All stake holders participate (SEAM Committee)
- Service partners are not under one umbrella
- We focus on how to stabilize the rate of trend
- We investigate enhanced purchasing power options
There is currently over 40 consortia in Ohio, however, SHP stands out due to its dedicated membership. The Tri-Plan offering and SEAM Committee activation ensures that you stay unique AND that you can compete in a changing environment.
Interested in learning more about how SHP can benefit you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-354-0230.
Partner resources for Scioto Health Plan members, description of service, and contact information: